- Romans 3:21-31 February 25, 202121But now, apart from law, the righteousness of God has been disclosed, and is attested by the law and the prophets, 22the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction, 23since all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God; 24they are now justified […]
- Proverbs 30:1-9 February 24, 20211The words of Agur son of Jakeh. An oracle. Thus says the man: I am weary, O God, I am weary, O God. How can I prevail? 2Surely I am too stupid to be human; I do not have human understanding. 3I have not learned wisdom, nor have I knowledge of the holy ones. 4Who […]
- Psalm 77 February 23, 20211I cry aloud to God, aloud to God, that he may hear me. 2In the day of my trouble I seek the LORD; in the night my hand is stretched out without wearying; my soul refuses to be comforted. 3I think of God, and I moan; I meditate, and my spirit faints. Selah4You keep my […]
- Job 4:1-21 February 22, 20211Then Eliphaz the Temanite answered: 2"If one ventures a word with you, will you be offended? But who can keep from speaking? 3See, you have instructed many; you have strengthened the weak hands. 4Your words have supported those who were stumbling, and you have made firm the feeble knees. 5But now it has come to […]
- Mark 1:9-15 February 21, 20219In those days Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan. 10And just as he was coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens torn apart and the Spirit descending like a dove on him. 11And a voice came from heaven, "You are my Son, the Beloved; with you […]
- Psalm 32 February 20, 20211Happy are those whose transgression is forgiven,whose sin is covered.2Happy are those to whom the LORD imputes no iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit. 3While I kept silence, my body wasted away through my groaning all day long. 4For day and night your hand was heavy upon me; my strength was dried […]
- Romans 3:21-31Yes, of Gentiles also, 30since God is one; and he will justify the circumcised on the ground of faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith. 31Do we then overthrow the law by this faith? By no means! On the contrary, we uphold the law.
- Proverbs 30:1-94Who has ascended to heaven and come down? Who has gathered the wind in the hollow of the hand? Who has wrapped up the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is the person's name? And what is the name of the person's child? Surely you know!
- Job 4:1-2115A spirit glided past my face; the hair of my flesh bristled. 16It stood still, but I could not discern its appearance. A form was before my eyes; there was silence, then I heard a voice: 17'Can mortals be righteous before God? Can human beings be pure before their Maker?
- Mark 1:9-1514Now after John was arrested, Jesus came to Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God, 15and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God has come near, repent, and believe in the good news."
- Psalm 325Then I acknowledged my sin to you, and I did not hide my iniquity; I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD," and you forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah
- Daniel 9:15-25a25Know therefore and understand: from the time that the word went out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the time of an anointed prince, there shall be seven weeks; and for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with streets and moat, but in a troubled time.